- The Transaction Manager coordinates and manages the transfer of information and communication throughout the listing, escrow, due diligence, and closing process. They will serve as the liaison and main point of contact between the Investment Sales Advisors and the support team based out of the Marketing and Research Center.
- Manage and document listing agreements and contracts of sale in compliance with corporate and appropriate Department of Real Estate requirements.
- Manage the due diligence process to include serving as the point of contact between the buyer and seller.
- Manage coordination of documents related to closings and following up on required items when necessary.
- Compose miscellaneous real estate documentation including real estate listing agreements, receipt for commission funds, real estate purchase agreements, and supporting transaction data.
- Coordinate and streamline the flow of projects, pieces of information, and documents.
- Assist in the coordination of information from advisors and other support staff for creation of marketing materials, presentation packages, and other documents – as needed.
- Maintain database of potential buyers, sellers and property listings and escrows for assigned advisors.
- Participate in peer & team meetings; share and distribute knowledge to team members as needed
What you will need to be successful
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Experience in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Adobe Pro.
- Salesforce experience helpful.
- Outstanding attention to detail required.
- Ability to manage expectations, inform stakeholders, and excel under tight deadlines.
- Can-do, proactive attitude whereby making suggestions and finding solutions, rather than waiting for answers.
- Able to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing, within all levels of an organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Four to ten years prior experience in a similar position.
Berkadia, a joint venture of Berkshire Hathaway and Jefferies Financial Group, is a leader in the commercial real estate industry, offering a robust suite of services to our multifamily and commercial property clients. Powered by deep relationships and industry-changing technology, our people sell, finance, and service commercial real estate, providing support for the entire life cycle of our clients’ assets. Our unique ownership structure allows us to put the client’s interests first and creates a marketplace that delivers a superior experience.
Berkadia complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants. Applicants who require reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process should contact Emma.Petersen@berkadia.com to arrange for such accommodations.
Berkadia is an Equal Opportunity employer and complies with all applicable Federal, State and local laws concerning discrimination in employment. No question in this Application is intended to elicit information in violation of any such law, nor will any information obtained in response to any question be used in violation of any such law.