Berkadia (A Berkshire Hathaway and Jefferies Financial Group company) is a leader in the commercial real estate industry, offering a robust suite of services to our multifamily and commercial property clients. Powered by deep relationships and industry-changing technology, our people sell, finance, and service commercial real estate, providing support for the entire life cycle of our clients’ assets.
The Helpdesk Engineer will provide level 1 technical support to all internal employees. You are responsible for assisting users with IT related issues reported through the Helpdesk call center and ticketing system and escalating to the next level as needed. This individual will provide remote and in-person support
What someone will need to be successful in this role
- Hands-on experience with maintaining and troubleshooting Operating Systems such as Windows 10 and Mac OS
- Experience with Apple, Android and Windows Mobile devices
- Proficient in O365
- An understanding of troubleshooting computer hardware
- Proven ability of being self-determined and ambitious while adhering to strict deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to provide support to all levels of employees
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work on-call weekend rotations
- Microsoft, CompTIA, Apple Certifications (preferred but not required)
This role will be required to be onsite within a Berkadia office or designated location periodically at the request of the manager for things such as meetings, trainings, or events
Berkadia, a joint venture of Berkshire Hathaway and Jefferies Financial Group, is a leader in the commercial real estate industry, offering a robust suite of services to our multifamily and commercial property clients. Powered by deep relationships and industry-changing technology, our people sell, finance, and service commercial real estate, providing support for the entire life cycle of our clients’ assets. Our unique ownership structure allows us to put the client’s interests first and creates a marketplace that delivers a superior experience.
Berkadia complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants. Applicants who require reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process should contact Emma.Petersen@berkadia.com to arrange for such accommodations.
Berkadia is an Equal Opportunity employer and complies with all applicable Federal, State and local laws concerning discrimination in employment. No question in this Application is intended to elicit information in violation of any such law, nor will any information obtained in response to any question be used in violation of any such law.