Senior Graphic Designers are curious, strategic, dedicated to craftsmanship, detail-oriented and highly collaborative. The Senior Graphic Designer is an excellent communicator who is skilled at building relationships across departments. Senior Graphic Designers are strategic partners with advanced design skills who can find solutions more effectively. This position will be tasked with creating marketing materials and sales collateral for our Investment Sales Producers (real estate brokers and advisors).
- Design real estate marketing materials including offering memorandums, business proposals, financial information, brochures, flyers, post cards, social media posts, etc.
- Create and maintain organized, design templates for efficient collateral production.
- Design graphics for a variety of content types including text, numerical data, maps and infographics.
- Present design work to the Creative Director and business partners, collect feedback and make updates.
- Uphold Berkadia’s brand standards and create innovative designs within those standards.
- Select and utilize color palettes, photography, typography, and other design elements effectively.
- Provide the highest level of quality and accuracy by thoroughly reviewing all materials.
- Collaborate with other team members and departments in a remote/hybrid environment.
- Stay updated on the latest industry trends.
- Other duties as assigned.
Work Location: San Francisco, CA
What you will need to be successful
- Advanced skills in design programs including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat and PowerPoint
- Visually inspiring portfolio showcasing creative, design, and technical abilities
- Experience in editorial design and formatting for medium to long length publications
- Strong work ethic and ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects with changing priorities
- Effective collaborator with strong customer service skills, who can manage expectations and provide innovative, client-focused, creative solutions
- Adept at creating files for print and digital distribution
- Understanding of web standards and responsive page design
- Excellent business computer skills using Teams, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Five to seven years prior experience in a similar position
Berkadia, as an equal opportunity employer, celebrates our employees’ unique differences, which we believe drives personal and company-wide innovation and creates a people-first culture where your career can take the long view. To achieve these goals, we are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals, without regard to race, religion, age, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, military and veteran status, disability, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by federal, state and local laws.
In keeping with our commitment, Berkadia takes the necessary steps to provide a workplace free from harassment and discrimination, as well as access and reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to take part in the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.