Senior Graphic Designer
The Opportunity (This is a hybrid role in Atlanta, GA)
Graphic Designers are curious, strategic, dedicated to craftsmanship, detail-oriented and highly collaborative. The Graphic Designer is an excellent communicator who is skilled at building relationships across departments. This position will be tasked with creating marketing materials and sales collateral for our Investment Sales Producers (real estate brokers and advisors).
- Design real estate marketing materials including offering memorandums, business proposals, financial information, brochures, flyers, post cards, social media posts, etc.
- Design graphics for a variety of content types including text, numerical data, maps and infographics.
- Coordinate and streamline the flow of projects, information, and documents, creating a collaborative environment with the advisor and accountability between all parties involved
- Coordinate gathering of information from advisors and other support staff for creation of marketing materials, presentation packages, and other documents
- Uphold Berkadia’s brand standards and create innovative designs within those standards.
- Select and utilize color palettes, photography, typography, and other design elements effectively.
- Provide the highest level of quality and accuracy by thoroughly reviewing all materials.
- Coordinate with advisors and marketing support staff to ensure accurate, timely production and distribution of materials for each project
- Stay updated on the latest industry trends.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you will need to be successful
- Advanced skills in design programs including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat and PowerPoint
- Visually inspiring portfolio showcasing creative, design, and technical abilities
- Experience in editorial design and formatting for medium to long length publications
- Strong work ethic and ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects with changing priorities
- Effective collaborator with strong customer service skills, who can manage expectations and provide innovative, client-focused, creative solutions
- Adept at creating files for print and digital distribution
- Understanding of web standards and responsive page design
- Excellent business computer skills using Teams, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Three to five years prior experience in a similar position.
Berkadia, a joint venture of Berkshire Hathaway and Jefferies Financial Group, is a leader in the commercial real estate industry, offering a robust suite of services to our multifamily and commercial property clients. Powered by deep relationships and industry-changing technology, our people sell, finance, and service commercial real estate, providing support for the entire life cycle of our clients’ assets. Our unique ownership structure allows us to put the client’s interests first and creates a marketplace that delivers a superior experience.
Berkadia complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants. Applicants who require reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process should contact Emma.Petersen@berkadia.com to arrange for such accommodations.
Berkadia is an Equal Opportunity employer and complies with all applicable Federal, State and local laws concerning discrimination in employment. No question in this Application is intended to elicit information in violation of any such law, nor will any information obtained in response to any question be used in violation of any such law.