Senior Graphic Designer
Senior Graphic Designers are curious, strategic, dedicated to craftsmanship, detail-oriented and highly collaborative. The Senior Graphic Designer is an excellent communicator who is skilled at building relationships across departments. Senior Graphic Designers are strategic partners with advanced design skills who can find solutions more effectively. This position will be tasked with creating marketing materials and sales collateral for our Investment Sales Producers (real estate brokers and advisors).
Essential Duties (Primary Responsibilities) include the following.
- Design real estate marketing materials including offering memorandums, business proposals, financial information, brochures, flyers, post cards, social media posts, etc.
- Create and maintain organized, design templates for efficient collateral production.
- Design graphics for a variety of content types including text, numerical data, maps and infographics.
- Present design work to the Creative Director and business partners, collect feedback and make updates.
- Uphold Berkadia’s brand standards and create innovative designs within those standards.
- Select and utilize color palettes, photography, typography, and other design elements effectively.
- Provide the highest level of quality and accuracy by thoroughly reviewing all materials.
- Collaborate with other team members and departments in a remote/hybrid environment.
- Stay updated on the latest industry trends.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you will need to be successful
- Advanced skills in design programs including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat and PowerPoint
- Visually inspiring portfolio showcasing creative, design, and technical abilities
- Experience in editorial design and formatting for medium to long length publications
- Strong work ethic and ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects with changing priorities
- Effective collaborator with strong customer service skills, who can manage expectations and provide innovative, client-focused, creative solutions
- Adept at creating files for print and digital distribution
- Understanding of web standards and responsive page design
- Excellent business computer skills using Teams, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Berkadia, a joint venture of Berkshire Hathaway and Jefferies Financial Group, is a leader in the commercial real estate industry, offering a robust suite of services to our multifamily and commercial property clients. Powered by deep relationships and industry-changing technology, our people sell, finance, and service commercial real estate, providing support for the entire life cycle of our clients’ assets. Our unique ownership structure allows us to put the client’s interests first and creates a marketplace that delivers a superior experience.
Berkadia complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants. Applicants who require reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process should contact Emma.Petersen@berkadia.com to arrange for such accommodations.
Berkadia is an Equal Opportunity employer and complies with all applicable Federal, State and local laws concerning discrimination in employment. No question in this Application is intended to elicit information in violation of any such law, nor will any information obtained in response to any question be used in violation of any such law.