Performs various tasks within the insurance team and works on projects as needed. Manages insurance compliance reviews for shared services and/or private label portfolios and high-profile borrowers as required. Manages flood determination process, force placed insurance and insurance claims as required. Offers support and guidance to insurance team in Hyderabad.
- Manages insurance portfolio for renewals and compliance as required.
- Manages and places force placed insurance for non-compliant borrowers.
- Interacts with force placed insurance agent, as required.
- Works with insurance agents, borrowers, client relations and investors as required.
- Processes manual flood orders and follows up with borrowers on flood non-compliance.
- Processes and manage insurance claims on portfolio of loans including lender interaction.
- Works with Master Servicers and lenders as needed for claims.
- Provides support to Insurance Analysts in Hyderabad and Ambler as needed with daily activities and questions.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you will need to be successful
- One to three years prior experience in a similar position
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous Insurance experience HIGHLY preferred
Berkadia, a joint venture of Berkshire Hathaway and Jefferies Financial Group, is a leader in the commercial real estate industry, offering a robust suite of services to our multifamily and commercial property clients. Powered by deep relationships and industry-changing technology, our people sell, finance, and service commercial real estate, providing support for the entire life cycle of our clients’ assets. Our unique ownership structure allows us to put the client’s interests first and creates a marketplace that delivers a superior experience.
Berkadia complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants. Applicants who require reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process should contact Emma.Petersen@berkadia.com to arrange for such accommodations.
Berkadia is an Equal Opportunity employer and complies with all applicable Federal, State and local laws concerning discrimination in employment. No question in this Application is intended to elicit information in violation of any such law, nor will any information obtained in response to any question be used in violation of any such law.