2023 Summer Intern – Marketing Technology Intern
Berkadia’s Internship Program is designed to increase your education, impact, and involvement in Commercial Real Estate and Finance. Our program combines real-world work experience with continuing education and mentorship. As an intern for the Marketing Technology and Experience team, you will work under the direction and collaboration of the Marketing Technology Manager to implement day-to-day updates to content and images on the corporate website platform (WordPress). In addition, you will work on large scale website audits to create consistency, brand adherence, and implement categorization and tagging to aid in cross-promotion. This role will also work closely with our Digital Marketing Analyst to implement content updates which will enhance SEO results.
Essential Duties (Primary Responsibilities) include the following.
- Implement daily accurate and timely website updates.
- Execute large scale content updates to align with brand standards, identity conventions, and website cross-promotion standards.
- Assist in implementation of SEO optimization content under direction of Digital Marketing Analyst.
- Review past content to add categories and tags to aid in automation of cross-promotion.
- Direct supervision of a Berkadia manager and added support of an assigned mentor within your department
- Educational resources and guidance surrounding industry knowledge and professional development
- Regular learning sessions held with business leaders
- A cohort of dedicated Interns working in different departments across the country
What you will need to be successful
- Adhere to Berkadia’s policies and exhibit proficiency and understanding of Berkadia’s Values and position-specific skills.
- Experience in WordPress or another CMS preferred.
- Strong ability to quickly learn new technical skills related to digital marketing.
- Strong attention to detail and timely execution of tasks.
- Baseline understanding of digital marketing and SEO.
Berkadia, a joint venture of Berkshire Hathaway and Jefferies Financial Group, is a leader in the commercial real estate industry, offering a robust suite of services to our multifamily and commercial property clients. Powered by deep relationships and industry-changing technology, our people sell, finance, and service commercial real estate, providing support for the entire life cycle of our clients’ assets. Our unique ownership structure allows us to put the client’s interests first and creates a marketplace that delivers a superior experience.
Berkadia complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants. Applicants who require reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process should contact Emma.Petersen@berkadia.com to arrange for such accommodations.
Berkadia is an Equal Opportunity employer and complies with all applicable Federal, State and local laws concerning discrimination in employment. No question in this Application is intended to elicit information in violation of any such law, nor will any information obtained in response to any question be used in violation of any such law.