2023 Summer Intern – Graphic Design (Kansas City)
The Graphic Design Intern is curious, strategic, dedicated to craftsmanship, detail-oriented and highly collaborative. This position will be tasked with helping to create marketing materials and sales collateral for our Investment Sales Producers (real estate brokers and advisors).
Primary Responsibilities include the following
- Support in designing real estate marketing materials including offering memorandums, business proposals, financial information, brochures, flyers, post cards, etc.
- Design graphics for a variety of content types including text, numerical data, maps, and infographics
- Uphold Berkadia’s brand standards and create innovative designs within those standards
- Select and utilize color palettes, photography, typography, and other design elements effectively
- Collaborate with other team members and departments in a remote/hybrid environment
- Stay updated on the latest industry trends
- Other duties as assigned
What you will need to be successful
- Currently pursuing a degree in a related field
- Experience in design programs including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, and PowerPoint
- Visually inspiring portfolio showcasing creative, design, and technical abilities
- Strong work ethic and ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects with changing priorities
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with strong customer service skills
- Understanding of web best practices
- Familiarity with Ceros is a bonus
Berkadia, a joint venture of Berkshire Hathaway and Jefferies Financial Group, is a leader in the commercial real estate industry, offering a robust suite of services to our multifamily and commercial property clients. Powered by deep relationships and industry-changing technology, our people sell, finance, and service commercial real estate, providing support for the entire life cycle of our clients’ assets. Our unique ownership structure allows us to put the client’s interests first and creates a marketplace that delivers a superior experience.
Berkadia complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants. Applicants who require reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process should contact Emma.Petersen@berkadia.com to arrange for such accommodations.
Berkadia is an Equal Opportunity employer and complies with all applicable Federal, State and local laws concerning discrimination in employment. No question in this Application is intended to elicit information in violation of any such law, nor will any information obtained in response to any question be used in violation of any such law.