The Transformation Analyst Intern will support Berkadia’s enterprise wide transformation efforts. The role will be responsible for helping to validate potential improvement opportunities across the company, gather data, and build business cases to prioritize improvement opportunities. The role will feature extensive exposure to different functions within Berkadia.
Essential Duties (Primary Responsibilities) include the following.
- Develop business case and recommendations on improvement opportunities
- Coordinate across Transformation, Product, and Operations to assist in execution of improvement opportunities
- Collect data and prepare update presentations for senior leadership
- Identify bottlenecks to implementation and escalate to proper authority for resolution
- Other duties as assigned.
What you will need to be successful
- Adhere to Berkadia’s policies and exhibit proficiency and understanding of Berkadia’s Values and position-specific skills.
- Analytical mindset
- Comfortable working with large datasets
- Capable of drawing conclusions from data using a hypothesis-based approach
- Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint especially)
- Willingness to understand the details of how commercial real estate transactions are executed
- Concentrating education in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related field
Berkadia, a joint venture of Berkshire Hathaway and Jefferies Financial Group, is a leader in the commercial real estate industry, offering a robust suite of services to our multifamily and commercial property clients. Powered by deep relationships and industry-changing technology, our people sell, finance, and service commercial real estate, providing support for the entire life cycle of our clients’ assets. Our unique ownership structure allows us to put the client’s interests first and creates a marketplace that delivers a superior experience.
Berkadia complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants. Applicants who require reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process should contact Emma.Petersen@berkadia.com to arrange for such accommodations.
Berkadia is an Equal Opportunity employer and complies with all applicable Federal, State and local laws concerning discrimination in employment. No question in this Application is intended to elicit information in violation of any such law, nor will any information obtained in response to any question be used in violation of any such law.